Kinky_Pie
10/29/17 03:50PM
Its Kinky Pie! :D
Hi there folks! Kinky Pie here from R34 to upload some new pics of mine! :3
dr8rd
10/29/17 04:22PM
Buenos dias. The shitty new upload rules over there annoying you too, huh?
Kinky_Pie
10/29/17 04:42PM
dr8rd said:
Buenos dias. The shitty new upload rules over there annoying you too, huh?
Oh yeah xP and i was gonna upload a good halloween pic too plus i finally got my webcam working right <:c
dr8rd
10/29/17 09:55PM
Well, I for one would love to see it ;)
Hero123
10/30/17 03:44AM
Kinky_Pie said:
dr8rd said:
Buenos dias. The shitty new upload rules over there annoying you too, huh?
Oh yeah xP and i was gonna upload a good halloween pic too plus i finally got my webcam working right <:c


I love to see so myself, and glad to have you here kinky pie, sorry if dr8rd made your time here feel off.
Decyferdown
11/05/17 12:32PM
Out of curiosity; Why did you feel the need to make an extra topic to announce this?
XEVILCl0wnX
11/05/17 07:50PM
Decyferdown said:
Out of curiosity; Why did you feel the need to make an extra topic to announce this?
She's pretty popular on R34.
Kinky_Pie
11/05/17 09:58PM
Decyferdown said:
Out of curiosity; Why did you feel the need to make an extra topic to announce this?
The selfie rules have changed on rule34.They only want professional pictures :P
Kielan
11/06/17 07:13AM
Kinky_Pie said:
Decyferdown said:
Out of curiosity; Why did you feel the need to make an extra topic to announce this?
The selfie rules have changed on rule34.They only want professional pictures :P


Not true, we have amateur cosplayers etc on Rule34, see policy change on the forum to see what's been tightened up.
1


Reply | Forum Index