MilesTailsPrower
09/09/17 10:16PM
Mobian Orgy (Tails, Ice and Furry)
*The three of us are running through the forest as fast as we can.* "Guys, c'mon! Amy told us she's in danger!!"
Hero123
09/09/17 10:17PM
MilesTailsPrower said:
*The three of us are running through the forest as fast as we can.* "Guys, c'mon! Amy told us she's in danger!!"


Hey you try running without twin tails. *says as I try to keep up holding my sheild*
MilesTailsPrower
09/09/17 10:19PM
"Sorry! Uh, we should be just about the-WOAH!!" *From the clearing in the forest, we find Amy completely butt naked. But not just her; joining her are Cream, Marine, Zooey, Cosmo, Blaze, Shade, Zeena, Sticks and Rosy.*
Hero123
09/09/17 10:20PM
MilesTailsPrower said:
"Sorry! Uh, we should be just about the-WOAH!!" *From the clearing in the forest, we find Amy completely butt naked. But not just her; joining her are Cream, Marine, Zooey, Cosmo, Blaze, Shade, Sticks and Rosy.*


Huh, what the, what are they doing here? *asked as I was both confused and turn in by the sitht*
a_typical_furry
09/09/17 10:21PM
"GAH!!" I stammer, utterly shocked by the sight before us. The shock mostly coming from the duo of crazies, of course.
Hero123
09/09/17 10:22PM
a_typical_furry said:
"GAH!!" I stammer, utterly shocked by the sight before us. The shock mostly coming from the duo of crazies, of course.


Oh would you calm down, we should check and make sure there okay. *says as I check on amy*
MilesTailsPrower
09/09/17 10:24PM
Amy: We're fine, stud!
Cosmo: Yeah, this is a surprise we had planned for you guys! Just a fun forest fucking frenzy!
Hero123
09/09/17 10:25PM
MilesTailsPrower said:
Amy: We're fine, stud!
Cosmo: Yeah, this is a surprise we had planned for you guys! Just a fun forest fucking frenzy!


Whao, you all serious? *says as I am glad there alright but am turn on more so*
MilesTailsPrower
09/09/17 10:28PM
Rosy: Yeah, we've especially had eyes for big boy over there! *She points at Furry*
Hero123
09/09/17 10:30PM
MilesTailsPrower said:
Rosy: Yeah, we've especially had eyes for big boy over there! *She points at Furry*


Well as long as he doesn't run away that is. *walks up to amy* you know you didn't have to scare us like that
a_typical_furry
09/09/17 10:31PM
"What?! W-why me?!" I stammer, my face blood red with nervousness. "Hehe, sorry. I figured it'd just get you here faster~" Amy replies.
Hero123
09/09/17 10:33PM
a_typical_furry said:
"What?! W-why me?!" I stammer, my face blood red with nervousness. "Hehe, sorry. I figured it'd just get you here faster~" Amy replies.


Well your right it did, and seeing you girls like this definitely worked on the turn on special, hey tails how you liking this? *asked as I see Cosmo and Zooey already kissing you* I'll take that as your into it then.
MilesTailsPrower
09/09/17 10:35PM
"Mmmmhmmm!" *I happily start tongue-kissing the two like I always do.*
Rosy: You wanna take Furry, Sticks? Amy, you can have Ice, I'm SURE your BF won't mind!
Hero123
09/09/17 10:36PM
MilesTailsPrower said:
"Mmmmhmmm!" *I happily start tongue-kissing the two like I always do.*
Rosy: You wanna take Furry, Sticks? Amy, you can have Ice, I'm SURE your BF won't mind!


Hey now don't go going off like made. *says to rosy as Zooey and Cosmo jerk your cock off tails*

Cosmo: ahh sorry for making you worry.

Zooey: hope you'll enjoy our stud.
MilesTailsPrower
09/09/17 10:40PM
"It's fine, I'm not complaining when this was the reward~"
Rosy: Shut up, I'll do what I want! *She eyes Furry as she crawls over to him.* "How do you wanna start with this guy, Sticks?!"
1 234>>>


Reply | Forum Index