Johnathan2276
05/13/17 02:18AM
Lola-bunny
If anyone knows what happened to the person who played as her, share it with me and anyone else who decides to speak on this topic
FurrySub
05/13/17 04:31AM
She is not the only girl I worry about :).
DarkShadow12
05/13/17 04:36AM
She is not the only female rp person who has vanished without much of a trace. Midna, Rouge, Blaze (the originals), Vanilla, maybe including Ember and such. Babs, and the list increases.
Johnathan2276
05/13/17 04:36AM
But I haven't heard from her in over a month, we were private messaging each other and then she just stopped
DarkShadow12
05/13/17 04:37AM
Johnathan2276 said:
But I haven't heard from her in over a month, we were private messaging each other and then she just stopped


Hhm..was anything off about her? Did she mention anything that could hint at what happened to her? Not the first time thats happened to me actually.
Johnathan2276
05/13/17 04:43AM
No, she mentioned nothing! And we were in the middle of an... intimate chat, to say the least
DarkShadow12
05/13/17 04:44AM
Johnathan2276 said:
No, she mentioned nothing! And we were in the middle of an... intimate chat, to say the least


Not the first time thats happened to anyone then. And its been a month you say? Yep same as few conversations I was having with people. Odd.
Johnathan2276
05/13/17 04:46AM
If someone hurt her, There's gonna be hell to pay
DarkShadow12
05/13/17 04:50AM
Johnathan2276 said:
If someone hurt her, There's gonna be hell to pay


Nothing to do but just wait and see. Come to think of it I spoke to her as well, though months ago, and same thing. Middle of conversation she stops talking.
Johnathan2276
05/13/17 04:52AM
DarkShadow12 said:
Johnathan2276 said:
If someone hurt her, There's gonna be hell to pay


Nothing to do but just wait and see. Come to think of it I spoke to her as well, though months ago, and same thing. Middle of conversation she stops talking.
Did she ever reply or message you back?
DarkShadow12
05/13/17 04:56AM
Johnathan2276 said:
DarkShadow12 said:
Johnathan2276 said:
If someone hurt her, There's gonna be hell to pay


Nothing to do but just wait and see. Come to think of it I spoke to her as well, though months ago, and same thing. Middle of conversation she stops talking.
Did she ever reply or message you back?


Not since we spoke in that conversation.
Johnathan2276
05/13/17 04:56AM
I've messaged Ice about it, just in case he knows what happened to Lola
DarkShadow12
05/13/17 04:59AM
Johnathan2276 said:
I've messaged Ice about it, just in case he knows what happened to Lola


Ice could know, hes a people person.
Johnathan2276
05/13/17 05:01AM
But who was the first person to pm Lola? Raises questions, it does
DarkShadow12
05/13/17 05:03AM
Johnathan2276 said:
But who was the first person to pm Lola? Raises questions, it does


What do you mean?
1 2345>>>


Reply | Forum Index