DarkShadow12
03/16/16 01:56AM
Talking the Talk- No porn talk goes without saying.
Just talking about whatever. Heres a question for you, if you are aware of what trans-fats are, its the stuff that makes food delicious. Would you support a ban on transfat even if it means safer food and less fat?
unknowmoney23
03/16/16 06:02PM
Well lot of peoples in their 20's or 30's has been bullied cause they are too afraid to hit them back or go to prison for murder a person in the house or in the street. Even a neighbor go to their house to grab something like hammer or bat. But a knife is too much.
DarkShadow12
05/23/16 06:09AM
Have you ever thought that it would be better off to simply give everyone a pair of headphones and mic set for anyone who gets a game that multiplayer? I mean that's the only way anyone ever gets it right on missions.

Tom Clancy's The Division, Homefront: The Revolution "Resistance Mode", all games that the road to higher success depends on communication.
red_eyes
06/02/16 06:21AM
Well since it's pretty dead and boring here now a days and the guy downing voting the hell out of comments is back. Anybody want to talk about anything to take their mind off it. Who here looking forward to dragon ball xenoverse 2?
unknowmoney23
06/02/16 10:15AM
red_eyes said:
Well since it's pretty dead and boring here now a days and the guy downing voting the hell out of comments is back. Anybody want to talk about anything to take their mind off it. Who here looking forward to dragon ball xenoverse 2?


my mind is wondering why the hell are the pictures and comments have been downvote. it been doing that since around april throught may and now june. this is way out of hand. and dragon ball z game is getting better this year
red_eyes
06/02/16 06:35PM
I don't see why whoever does the down voting think it's fun but I just learn to ignore it and and not really comment anymore. I'm glad there adding movie character to the game. I though I never be able to play as my main turles
syscotchk
06/15/16 08:46AM
boobs
DarkShadow12
03/12/17 01:29AM
Samurai Jack Season 5 in just a few hours...who else is ready!?
unknowmoney23
03/14/17 06:36AM
DarkShadow12 said:
Samurai Jack Season 5 in just a few hours...who else is ready!?


I watched it and jack is getting well. I never knew aku was still alive and use teenager girls to do is dirty work. This woman got up after giving birth with five kids. Wow!
DarkShadow12
03/14/17 03:29PM
unknowmoney23 said:
DarkShadow12 said:
Samurai Jack Season 5 in just a few hours...who else is ready!?


I watched it and jack is getting well. I never knew aku was still alive and use teenager girls to do is dirty work. This woman got up after giving birth with five kids. Wow!



Well they are the children of Aku, and the best way to make a warrior out of them is to train them from birth and weed out the weakness in their hearts. Jack will have his work cut out for them when he faces them, they are agile, strong, and determined, though as someone pointed out maybe one of them is susceptible to the truth.
mr.cold
03/16/17 10:45PM
Honk if you like Tacos.
BlackDynamite
04/01/17 08:50PM
I'm thinking about taking up art commissions as soon as possible. My art isnt on this site so if anyome is interested let me know.
femboy_shania
04/07/17 09:49PM
Man is this site ever dead, where is everyone?
clock
05/11/17 05:55AM
the time is now 8:55
Johnathan2276
05/11/17 05:57AM
Who likes Kazachok dancing?
1 2>>>


Reply | Forum Index